VENDOR GUIDANCE & MONTH-OF WEDDING PLANNING PACKAGE
The Month-Of Wedding Package includes:
· Initial consultation with the bride and groom
· Depending on date of signed contract once a week check in with phone and or email to go over questions and ideas beginning 4 months to wedding date.
· Planning meeting one month before the weddingto walk through the entire wedding
· Access to preferred vendors list or suggestions for couple based on established budget and style. This is given after the contract is signed.
· One visit to site of both wedding ceremony and reception to go over set-up
· Vendor confirmation for the wedding day 2 weeks prior and on going until day of
· Preparation of rehearsal and wedding day itinerary to be provided to client and vendors
· Attendance and direction of the wedding rehearsal
· Final collection of wedding items at rehearsal to be set-up on wedding day.
· Attending, overseeing and directing the wedding ceremony and reception
· Making sure wedding ceremony areas are set-up as planned
· Making sure table numbers, place cards, programs, and wedding favors are correctly placed
· Assisting with handing out wedding flowers, pinning on corsages, boutonnieres, etc.
· Helping wedding party to get in place to walk down the aisle. Making sure flowers are held correctly, timing is perfect, wedding dress trains are straight, etc.
· Helping photographer get the wedding pictures you want, making sure family members are available and in place for the photographer
· Making sure wedding reception area is set-up as planned, candles lit, DJ on schedule, etc.
· Making sure all vendors receive final payments, as needed or gratuities are handed out.
· Coordinating the collection of gifts and cards received at wedding to be delivered to pre-arranged location
· Collecting guest books, cameras, personal items, etc. to be delivered to pre-arranged location
· Making sure transportation is running on time
· Preventing and fixing any problems that may arise during your wedding day
· Pick up all items at conclusion of the wedding
· Providing a stress-free wedding day for the bride and groom with over 20 years of experience
PLEASE NOTE: we do our best to return you calls and email as quickly as possible. If it is a Friday or Saturday night please remember we are more then likely taking care of a wedding and will get back to you on Monday. We do take Sundays off to be with our families and of course to re-energize ourselves so that we are on top of our game.
We will happily provide up to date references from brides, grooms, parents and vendors.
We offer Welcome Bags and delivery to the venues at a separate charge please check with us if you are interested in this option. We also can provide different favors at different fees and silver and gold chargers to rent for reception.
We would be happy to add assistance with the Rehearsal dinner if requested. The fees would be determined after to speaking to the person hosting the event.
We also offer officiating at $300 for the day of and $350 if you would like us at your rehearsal.
We do offer beach packages without a reception with a minimum of 20 guests. The package includes ceremony set up, an officiate, assistance with how to permit the ceremony area, how to get your marriage license, white outdoor chairs, pre-recorded music, transportation from one location and then back to the location you determine. We can add live music, photographers, beach décor, and flowers. We would customize a package based on your guest count. Please note this package is not available in May, October or November.